Welcome to the St Vincent's College Uniform Shop
NEWS FROM THE UNIFORM SHOP
We are pleased to announce that as of Term 3, there will be an overall reduction of approximately ten per cent in the cost of St Vincent’s College uniform items. See the Term 3 price list here.
In addition to this, several uniform items have been reviewed and improved both in style and fabric, and they are listed below.
Winter Uniform - An additional option has been added to the winter uniform, a trouser and a short sleeve overshirt (sits over the trouser waistband - not tucked in), have been introduced for wearing in winter only.
- The trouser is made of a polyester/wool/elastane fabric. The cut of the trouser is designed to flatter all shapes and sizes.
- The overshirt is a thicker textured cotton fabric, to be worn with the trouser only, with the cardigan and/or blazer.
Note: the long sleeve blouse is only to be worn with the winter pinafore or senior winter skirt.
- The sport shorts and tracksuit pant are now made from stretch microfibre fabric and the shorts also features a built-in bike short. Both items now have zip inseam pockets included.
- The tracksuit jacket has been updated to a soft-shell tri-core fabric which is both wind and shower resistant and has a polar fleece lining for added warmth. It also features multiple zip pockets. The shape of the jacket is also a slimmer fit, so students will need to try on a sample in the shop to determine the appropriate size. Please note – only limited sizes are currently in stock as the order has been delayed. It is envisaged the stock of some sizes will arrive in August, with all sizes fully stocked by Term 4 2020.
- The athletics singlet has been updated to be a sublimated print lightweight fit for purpose top.
- Both swimwear items have been re-designed and feature the latest fabric and finishing technology. The new water polo and regular swimming costume/bathers have been produced by a top swimwear specialist factory.
- Swim caps have been updated to silicone.
A rugby-style top is being developed, which will be an optional item of the Sport uniform. We will let you know when it is available.
We welcome your feedback on these new styles and fabrics and wish all our St Vincent's families a safe and happy Term 3.
Face Masks: Noone is now supplying 2-pack face masks for $25 (limited stocks).
About our supplier:
Noone Imagewear is St Vincent's College's official uniform supplier.
As one of Australia’s leading suppliers of school uniforms and as a market leader in academic apparel, the Noone Group of Companies supplies products to over 1350 schools nationally. Noone Imagewear specialises in managing on-campus uniform stores and provide a personal and professional retail service to the 190 schools under their retail management.
Established in 1947, Noone have a long history as a uniform supplier who specialise in the design, manufacture and retail management of uniforms for many leading schools across Australia. Noone currently has over 190 schools under their retail management which are managed through 9 dedicated retail stores and 50 on-campus uniform stores.
As a customer focused organisation, Noone look forward to providing a personalised and professional uniform service to our College Community. They specialise in offering new student personalised uniform fittings, extended trading hours during peak periods, no deposit lay-by; eftpos, online and phone orders and payment.
Noone Uniform Shop Staff
Juliet Medland, Uniform Shop Manager: Juliet has transferred from Noone’s Cranbrook School uniform store. She is committed to customer service and looks forward getting to know students, parents and staff and is particularly excited as her niece is enrolled to attend St Vincent’s College in Year 7.
Sandra Landrigan, Retail Area Manager: Sandra has been with Noone for over 5 years – originally as the St Gregory College Store Manager and has recently been appointed to a new position as Retail Area Manager to oversee Noone’s growing retail network in NSW.
Chrissy Jones, Sales Account Manager: Chrissy will be involved with working with the College uniform committee, Registrar and staff to ensure that the St Vincent’s College community has the latest market information regarding developments in design, fabrics and styling.
For any further assistance, please contact Juliet in the Uniform Shop on 02 8324 6622 or email SVC@noone.com.au
Click here to visit Noone website.
Rockwall Crescent, NSW 2011
(Garcia Building; entry via 1 Challis Avenue)
HOW IT WORKS:
Discover click & collect, the convenient and quick way to shop from Noone Shop online, place your order and your order will be ready to collect on the next trading day. We’ll get everything ready for you, so all you need to do is come in-store to collect your order, or home delivery is also available for your convenience.
1. Shop online
Sign up to create your own account & then log in to commence shopping Add the items to your cart that you would like to purchase via Click & Collect.
2. Choose Click & Collect options
Choose Click & Collect options or choose Australia Post option for home delivery. Click & Collect next trading day from the on-campus shop or Australia Post 5-10 working days for delivery.
School Holiday Trading Hours
Wednesday 7 October 2020: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday 9 October 2020: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Monday 12 October 2020: 9:00am - 2:00pm
The following normal trading hours resume from Wednesday 14 October 2020.
Term 4 2020 Trading Hours
Monday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Phone: 02 8324 6622