Your participation provides a forum for exchanging ideas and contributes to discussions that shape your daughter’s experience at St Vincent’s College. Parents can cultivate their partnership with the school by forging links with other parents and College staff.
One of the major initiatives of the Association is the annual Spring Fair.
Upcoming Events and Meetings
The P&F meet once per term. Meetings are held at the College starting at 6:00pm.
To dial into the meeting: 1800 857 029, Guest Code: 50336958#
For more information on getting involved with the P&F please contact our Community and Alumnae Relations Manager, Jane Palin.
Dates for 2020:
- Saturday 15 February - Cocktail Party
- Wednesday, 27 May (6:30pm) - Meeting and AGM
- Tuesday 11 August - Meeting
- Wednesday, 2&9 September (6:30-7:15pm) - Confident and Capable: Developing Your Teen’s Resilience Parent Webinar.
- Tuesday 10 November - Meeting