Your participation provides a forum for exchanging ideas and contributes to discussions that shape your daughter’s experience at St Vincent’s College. Parents can cultivate their partnership with the school by forging links with other parents and College staff.
One of the major initiatives of the Association is the annual Spring Fair.
Upcoming Events and Meetings
The P&F meet once per term. Meetings are held online at 6:30 pm.
Parents and Friends are invited to join the meeting online.
The link will be emailed to all registered parents and carers on Tuesday prior to the meeting commencing.
For more information on getting involved with the P&F please contact email@example.com.
We would love you to be involved in this year's Spring Fair.
What is it? A fun way to raise money for your daughter's future experiences at the College.
What do you have to do? We need help with the stalls.
Spring Fair Checklist
- Clean out your cupboards for nice clothes for stunning sustainable clothes.
- Edit your bookcase for the bookstall.
- Look at all your makeup samples/old presents for the chocolate wheel prizes.
- Keep an eye out for specials on chocolate blocks for lob a block.
- Got a green thumb? Start planting for the plant stall.
- Put a bottle of wine aside for the wine tombola.
- Old school uniforms - donate - we have a new stall for selling the school uniforms that don't fit anymore.
Drop off next to student services in Term 3.
We believe that by working together we can make a real difference in the lives of our children and the College community. Please consider joining us and be a part of making a positive impact.
If you have any questions or discussions, please contact Leisha at 0407 997 895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for 2023:
- Tuesday, 22 August (6:30 pm) - Meeting
- Tuesday, 24 October (6:30 pm) - Meeting
- Spring Fair, 10 September 10 am - 3 pm
The Fathering Project
The College has teamed up with the National Fathering Project and the P&F to relaunch our Fathering Project. The Fathering Project in schools is about supporting fathers and staff to build our community of positively engaged families – for the benefit of the kids. St Vincent's College would like to invite all fathers and significant father figures to be a part of the Fathering Project. For further information or register your interest. Read More
The Fathering Project Sleepout is scheduled for Friday 18 August 2023 from 6pm.