All applicants must have a sound knowledge and understanding of current Australian Curriculum requirements and demonstrate proficiency in effectively managing the pastoral care needs of students.
The successful applicants will be joining a dynamic and successful learning environment at the College. We have a reputation for innovation and success. All applicants should have experience in the integration of technology and creative ideas for engagement of students.
To submit your interest in future employment at our College, please complete and submit the following:
- Employment Application Form
- A letter addressing your skills and expertise
- Your CV including contact details for 3 referees
- Transcripts or copies of any other related qualifications
- For Teaching position - a copy of your current NESA membership
Application materials should be sent to:
St Vincent’s College
Locked Bag 2700
Potts Point NSW 1335
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries : (02) 9368 1611
* Child Protection Legislation requires the applicants to provide the registration number and clearance in accordance with current legislation.
POSITION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT ST VINCENT’S COLLEGE
- Head of Department (PD/H/PE)
Commences Term 1, 2020 or by negotiation. Applications close 16 December 2019.
A passionate, experienced teacher of PD/H/PE is sought for the role of Head of Dept of this very popular and high-performing area of PD/H/PE, CAFS and PASS at St Vincent's College. Must have a commitment to Catholic education and the ethos of Catholic schools; commitment to promoting a culture of excellence, high expectations and a growth mindset as part of a Professional Learning Team; ability to integrate technology into learning practice to maximise student outcomes and engagement; and strong interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to build positive relationships and promote positive education.
- Boarding Coordinators
Applications close 16 December 2019.
- Violin Tutor and Strings Ensemble Leader