All applicants must have a sound knowledge and understanding of current Australian Curriculum requirements and demonstrate proficiency in effectively managing the pastoral care needs of students.
The successful applicants will be joining a dynamic and successful learning environment at the College. We have a reputation for innovation and success. All applicants should have experience in the integration of technology and creative ideas for engagement of students.
To submit your interest in future employment at our College, please complete the Application Form and upload:
- A letter addressing your skills and expertise
- Your CV
- Transcripts or copies of any related qualifications
- Contact details for 3 referees
Application materials should be sent to:
St Vincent’s College
Locked Bag 2700
Potts Point NSW 1335
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries : (02) 9368 1611
* Child Protection Legislation requires the applicants to provide the registration number and clearance in accordance with current legislation.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT ST VINCENT’S COLLEGE
- There are curently no positions available.
TO APPLY :
Please download, complete and return the Employment Application Form with your letter of application, resume and the contact details of three referees.