All applicants must have a sound knowledge and understanding of current Australian Curriculum requirements and demonstrate proficiency in effectively managing the pastoral care needs of students.
The successful applicants will be joining a dynamic and successful learning environment at the College. We have a reputation for innovation and success. All applicants should have experience in the integration of technology and creative ideas for engagement of students.
To submit your interest in future employment at our College, please complete and submit the following:
- Employment Application Form
- A letter addressing your skills and expertise
- Your CV including contact details for 3 referees
- Transcripts or copies of any other related qualifications
- For Teaching position - a copy of your current NESA membership
Application materials should be sent to:
St Vincent’s College
Locked Bag 2700
Potts Point NSW 1335
Email to: email@example.com
Telephone enquiries : (02) 9368 1611
* Child Protection Legislation requires the applicants to provide the registration number and clearance in accordance with current legislation.
Administration Officer (Advancement)
This role provides assistance and administrative support to the Director of Advancement and members of the Advancement Team.