All applicants must have a sound knowledge and understanding of current Australian Curriculum requirements and demonstrate proficiency in effectively managing the pastoral care needs of students.
The successful applicants will be joining a dynamic and successful learning environment at the College. We have a reputation for innovation and success. All applicants should have experience in the integration of technology and creative ideas for engagement of students.
To submit your interest in future employment at our College, please complete and submit the following:
- Employment Application Form
- A letter addressing your skills and expertise
- Your CV including contact details of three referees
- Transcripts or copies of any other related qualifications
- For Teaching position - a copy of your current NESA membership
Application materials should be sent to:
Ms Viviane Schmitzer
St Vincent’s College
Locked Bag 2700
Potts Point NSW 1335
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries : (02) 9368 1611
* Child Protection Legislation requires the applicants to provide the registration number and clearance in accordance with current legislation.
Classroom Teachers - Three positions available
Classroom Teacher - CAFS / PD/H/PE: A full-time Maternity Leave position from 2 August 2021 to end of Term 4 2022.
Classroom Teacher - CAFS / PD/H/PE: A Part-time Long Service Leave position from 6 October to 7 December 2021.
Classroom Teacher - Science (Stages 4 and 5): A Part-time (0.6) position from 9 August to 8 December 2021.