Applications for Year 7 (2021)
Applications for Year 7 (2021) close on Thursday, 14 March 2019. Applications for other years will be determined by availability.
Simple steps to follow for enrolment
To obtain an application form, you can either:
- Contact the College Registrar and we’ll send a package to you
Request Online Enrolment Pack.
- Or, download the Application for Enrolment form.
- Please return all forms to St Vincent's along with a non-refundable application fee of $220.
- If you are enrolling for Years 9-11, please complete the Academic Form that you’ll find in the pack.
- For the “Member of the Clergy” reference, you need to get it completed by a member of the clergy whom you know and then forward it to us.
- Once we have received your completed enrolment, we’ll let you know.
- For students commencing in Year 7, we will be in touch again two years prior to your admission date to go through the steps involved at that stage. (Please be sure you keep us up-to-date with your contact details).
- Once you receive an offer of a place, you need to confirm your acceptance within four weeks and a non-refundable fee of $2,000 is payable.
Need more information?
For more information about the College you can request our prospectus here or view the online copy below. Or if you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us:
Mrs Rainee Rice
The College Registrar
St Vincent`s College
Potts Point NSW 2011 Australia
Tel: (02) 9368 1611
Fax: (02) 9356 2118