College Open Afternoon - 2023 - Date TBA
3.30pm – 6.00pm
This event is for families enrolling in 2024 and 2025, particularly those families who applied or enrolled without visiting the College.
An interactive afternoon for parents and students. During your visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from our Principal, Mrs Anne Fry in her Principal's Address in the College Hall at 3.30pm OR 5.30pm;
- Join Student Representatives for campus tours of College facilities including historical buildings, College Chapel, the new Mark 2:22 Atrium and Learning Resource Centre;
- Visit our on-site Dance Studio, tennis courts and swimming pool (keep an eye out for the synchronised swimming!);
- Experience our classrooms in action with lesson displays, including Chemistry and Biology demonstrations in the Science Labs and dance workshops in the Dance Studio; and
- Speak with College teaching and Executive staff, along with current students
Please note that there is no on-site parking at the College.
Boarding Open House - 2023 - date TBA
1.00pm – 2.00pm
Welcome Boarding Families and Friends!
We are excited to welcome prospective Boarding families to visit St Vincent’s College for this very special Boarding Open House. During your visit you will:
- Visit our College Boarding House, including the Boarder's Dining Room, common areas and accommodation;
- Tour the College campus, facilities and historical buildings including on-site Dance Studio, Tennis Courts and swimming pool;
- Meet our Principal, Mrs Anne Fry and our Director of Boarding, Ms Maryanne O'Donoghue;
- Connect with families from across regional and rural NSW who are also considering Boarding; and
- Learn about Boarding life and how Vinnie's Boarders Make the Most of Every Day!
Please note this tour is strictly for Boarding families. If you are enquiring regarding Day Student placement, please book into a College Morning Tea and Tour.
Contact for More Information
The College Registrar -
St Vincent`s College
Potts Point NSW 2011 Australia
Tel: (02) 9368 1611
Fax: (02) 9356 2118