To set up your Student Account for the first time, please follow these instructions:
- Visit: https://secure.mystudentaccount.com.au.
- Click: “First Time User”, click “I Agree to Terms” and then Next.
- Enter Parent Details: Parent Email and the password you wish to use, plus required details.
- Click: “Next” to complete Profile Setup. Open your email to click the Activation Link in the email.
Note: You cannot login until the Activation email link has been activated. If you do not receive your Activation email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 minutes, check your Junk or Spam folders. If still not found contact support on 1300 369 783 for Manual Activation.
- Click: Return to https://secure.mystudentaccount.com.au.
- Click: "Login to your user profile". Enter your email and password credentials.
- Click: “Add/Edit Accounts” to add your student or students to your profile.
- Enter: Description for account at top. (Nickname for Account)
- Enter: Start typing School name and select correct School from list when it appears.
- Enter: Enter Student or Staff ID Number. (Found on School ID Card or in documentation)
- Enter: Enter Student Name and DOB.
- Click: Leave Reference Number and Security Code Search option blank.
- Click: Click “Add New” button to add account to profile and repeat for other students.
- Click "Account List" to return to main accounts page when all students are added.